Partner Yoga with Linda O $40 for 2
Time & Location
About the Event
2/14 Friday 730-9p Partner Yoga with Linda O $40 for 2
Partner Yoga brings people together in movement, breath, and playfulness. Postures and flow sequences are designed to nurture, twist, strengthen communication and create a sense of light heartedness.
Couples, family, and friends can build stronger relationships and togetherness while sharing poses, movements, and breath.
Each partner supports the other in poses to enhance posture, build trust, and improve communication. Working as partners helps to create pose balance while establishing and maintaining proper body alignment. And, it allows yogis to experience a pose differently.
Benefits of Partner Yoga:
● Deepens poses
● Strengthens connections
● Improves self-awareness and trust
● Explores the power of togetherness
● Enhances communication
● Improves physical, mental, and emotional balance
● Cultivates physical and emotional support in relationships
● Creates shared moments and new memories
● Expands a personal yoga practice to a shared experience
● Encourages yogis to let go
● And it’s fun!
Recommendations: Each partner should bring a mat and water and wear comfortable clothing. You may each bring a towel or blanket for added comfort. Please avoid perfumes, colognes, and moisturizers for personal space and safety purposes.