Sat, Mar 27|
Free Slow Flow Yoga Class
Enjoy a free yoga class as our gift to the community
Time & Location
Mar 27, 2021, 5:30 PM – 6:30 PM
Beachwood, 245 Atlantic City Blvd, Beachwood, NJ 08722, USA
About the event
We will be social distant- So we will only have 10 students in the studio. As of now there are 7 spots left. Enjoy a slow flow class in our comfotable studio with Mary Ann
What Is Slow Flow Yoga?
It is a low-impact exercise that will help you naturally to get in shape.
Slow flow yoga is a combination of modified Flow Class and Hatha Yoga.
The exercises are planned in a way that steadily warms up muscles and joints. It maintains the relaxed pace of flow yoga, with plenty of time to achieve beauty in the poses.
One of the best characteristics of this yoga is that it is suitable for all ages. It allows you to stay in the right position while you are improving your attention span.
This yoga is the best yoga for everyone. It offers the yogis the freedom to make the dance attuned to their rhythm.
In this style, the main emphasis is learning how to move, relax, and flex between poses. As per the physical limits, you have time to practice and look introspectively at the poses.
Even if you are a beginner, the slow pace helps to get your mind aligned with the body being at ease too. One of the essential aims of this yoga is the mind-body relation.
What are the slow flow yoga’s benefits?
Any form of yoga has an impressive range of advantages. In the case of Slow Flow Yoga, it is more impressive since all learners can achieve positive outcomes. Yoga is a union between body, mind, and spirit to attain harmony and perfection.
In this case, this form of yoga can be represented as dance-like movements with meditative moments, kept together by rhythmic breathing.
Training can minimize discomfort and reduce the risk of ailment if performed regularly. This will benefit yogis in two main ways—physical wellbeing and mental wellbeing.
Physical advantages of slow flow yoga:
- Practicing this yoga increases stability and strength. Asana and pose extend the body, muscle, and soft tissues, i.e., tendons, ligaments, etc.
You will store lactic acid on your muscles while you’re working out on a stretch. This yoga avoids the build-up of lactic acid in muscles. This reduces muscle weakness and prevents tissue injury.
- It is also beneficial for the knees. It increases movement on the joints, such as the hip and shoulder. It’s perfect for those who have arthritis or some joint pain. It is also beneficial for the synovial fluid in the joints.
- It uses the yogi body as a weighted prop. As the muscles build, there’s another big positive side of it. The core power is built up, and you will achieve the maximum awareness of the body. And you can know when your body is reclined, and you can fix it by yourself. Improved versatility is still perfect for the older generation.
- You can also see an increase in the base metabolic rate. It can also help to lose weight and regulate elevated cholesterol levels.
- With continuous movement, the major internal organs will also get the benefit. They feel standard friction with the twisting, stretching, and torsion of the limbs and torso. It’s like a natural massage. It has a variety of positive results to correct a handful of chronic diseases.
Constipation, hypertension, menopause syndrome, or even thyroid problems can have less effect on everyday practice. It also helps in more blood supply to the vital organs. Through the flow, they get more nutrients. On the other side, it can also extract excretory materials quickly.
- It increases balance and versatility. It also increases strength and stamina. Because of high stability and core determination, you have fewer chances of injury. When you train regularly, you get used to the rhythm. You will not get tired and keep on hard work, too, with apparent comfort.
- It explicitly increases the lung potential and oxygen volume in the blood as it requires deep breathing and holding them in. As it helps to reduce stresses, it is helpful for the heart also.
- Excess Carbon Dioxide is extracted from the blood by this yoga. It significantly increases the normal immunity. Your body is, therefore, able to repair itself quicker. In the same way, the muscles are encouraged to remain calm by increased body heat. It also improves sweating to eliminate the body’s toxins.
It helps one to control his body-mind. Mental health advantages of slow flow yoga:
* Via a series of synchronized breathing exercises, it helps relieve depression and stress.
* Concentration improves with the application of meditative poses.
* It is also beneficial for your physical wellbeing. It also increases your self-esteem and a sense of wellbeing.
free slow flow yoga class$0.00